Kate in the Kitchen

Food talk, delicious ramblings and the evocative fare of a passionate cook

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I think I killed the ipod

We have the Shuffle, love it. We both use it and G-man has his own Shuffle. When I take it out for a walk or rollerblading, if I don’t have a pocket I tuck it into the waistband of my shorts with the control button easily accesible. Yesterday I was walking in the 80 degree heat of late morning and the ipod went to the Shuffle mode without me even touching it, and when I tried to pause it, nothing happened. I shut it off, told Mike, my genius-that-can-fix-anything all about it, and despite his best efforts on both the Mac and my PC, we can’t get that little thing working again. I am thinking the salty sweat permeated the case and shorted out the chip. I feel bad. We love our ipod, it makes our walks more entertaining by far. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home